Monday, May 27, 2013

“You fight like a girl” – Tumblr responses

 

I found this on Tumblr. I liked how it escalated really quickly, with people adding pictures and reblogging.  Also, its pretty funny that at the end between Sherlock’s Mrs. Hudson and Harry Potter’s Prof. McGonagall there’s a picture of the Queen.

 

“You fight like a girl.”

I’m sorry

image

I didn’t

image

realise

image

that 

image

was

image

a

image

bad

image

thing

image

Reblogging because I’m sure the comic readers out there could add some more.

image

yeah

image

so sorry

image

i can’t hear you

image

over the sound

image

of me crushing my enemies

image

This list

image

was looking

image

a little

image

white

image

so here you go

image

image

watch the

image

bodies hit

image

the floor

image

Source: penchant-for-raising-c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!