Sunday, October 30, 2011

Number One is added to the Men's Banner

This year Jonathan Frakes was a celebrity guest at Comic Con. He is known for his roles as William Riker on Star Trek: The Next Generation, Gargoyles, NCIS: Los Angeles, Criminal Minds, Wings, The Twilight Zone, Eight is Enough, Charlie's Angels and Fantasy Island.  My favourites were Star Trek and Gargoyles!

With a brief introduction from his manager I met Jonathan Frakes and asked him to place his hand print on the banner. We spoke about my project, why I had begun this initiative and that I wore a Star Trek costume because Star Trek is anti violence against women.  His response was “and we have been for centuries!”  That was awesome.

Jonathan Frakes signing the banner
Jonathan Frakes

Myself and Number One
Jonathan Frakes and Yuri holding the Men's Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!